Tuesday, July 21, 2009

July 21, 2009

We just got back from Abilene last night, and we all had such a good time! Rylan and his Grandma and PawPaw had a lot of fun together, while Jared and I had a great time in San Antonio!
Quick Update... While I'm writing this, Rylan is crawling in circles in the living room around the coffee table chasing his big blue ball. Haha. He's been doing this for about 20min, and hasn't gotten tired yet!



So Grandma and PawPaw had fun with Rylan, and I highly doubt he even knew that we were gone! He slept well for them, played hard, and ate twice as much as I told them to expect! I was so happy for them to have some good Rylan time. They played alot of 'hang' and had some great dinner conversations. He loved their HUGE exercise ball that Rylan learned how to push against the couch so that it rolled back. Its amazing how much it seems to me that he learned while we were away, because as soon as we came in the door, he started talking up a storm, and saying "MaMa!" We really enjoyed having time away from the little man, but Jared and I were both extremely happy to see him when we got back. Yesterday, we got to spend a little more time than expected with Jared's parents, and everyone thought it would be a great idea to take me out Shotwell Stadium and teach me how to drive stick! IT WAS SO MUCH FUN! Poor Jared would grit his teeth everytime I made it die, and Mitchell set himself up to video tape the whole experience, and add his colorful commentary.... classic.

0 comments:

Post a Comment