Sunday, January 4, 2009

Time with Blane and Grandpa

I was on Facebook today and noticed that my friend Mandy had a really cool website link on her site. It was a blog of 365days of pictures of her and her family. My response was that I needed to log daily pictures of Rylan, and how fast he grows! He is already so photogenic, and I want to store away all these memories, and the first year that evidently goes by too fast. Once he is grown up, I'm sure he will be embarrassed about this, but as a proud mother, I feel like this is my duty to do so. :-) Even though I might be the only one that reads this, it will be worth it.
My mom also helped with this plan, because just yesterday she gave me a devotional for mothers that she kept while Miranda and I were little. She journaled in the book, and it was so cool to read the little moments of our childhood. So thank you Mandy, and thank you mom.


Here is a picture of Rylan with 'Great' Uncle Blane and Grandpa! He was quite fascinated by the men that in the future, will teach him how to hunt and get into trouble! Blane was a lot of fun to have around, and we are so glad he got to meet Rylan!


2 comments:

Mandy Hornbuckle said...

YESSSS!! Welcome to the blog world, friend. It's insanely addicting - beware. But I'm so looking forward to reading your stories!! :)

Mandy Hornbuckle said...

By the way, you really should do a "name this photo" contest with this one. The look on his face is too funny!

Post a Comment