Sunday, January 11, 2009

Rylan's First Church Service!

Today consisted of a nice morning at Church with our friends Mandy and Jack! They were so much fun, even if Mandy made Rylan cry. HaHa.
Rylan did good in Church, sleeping through the begining, waking up during the sermon (which was about lose... and he used Dallas Cowboy footage as an example!) spitting up on Jared and the chair, getting poked in the face with a pen by me... oops, and then dancing and singing with me during the songs at the end. It was a great service, great company, and a good baby day!
We then went to lunch, where we took this picture, followed by a nap with Jared on the couch, and lots of sleeping through out the rest of the day... which makes me think I have a long night ahead of me...





I forgot to update pictures yesterday! I didnt take one of Rylan (i think you will all live) but I did take one of Jared getting an insisted upon haircut by my dad! Haha. It looks good though!




1 comments:

Mandy Hornbuckle said...

I love the look on your dad's face in the haircut picture!!

And do you see how miserable Rylan looks with me!! Oh well, he was super-cute anyway and I had fun with all three of you today! I hope we can do it again soon!!

And by the way, I hijacked your picture of the day for mine because I didn't take any others today! Thanks!! :)

Post a Comment