Monday, April 27, 2009

Sunday, April 26 2009


On Sunday, my Dad, my Mom, KC, mr Rylan and I went to Milano for the day to visit my Oma and Uncle Matt. It was a 3.5 hr drive both ways, but it was completely worth it! Rylan did SO WELL in the car, of course with the help of his Nana singing songs until he fell asleep, but we didn't have to pull over for him once! Jared couldn't come because he had to work, but while we were gone, he surprised me by cleaning the apartment! I love that man!

Milano is a special place for me and my family, because it was my greatgrandmother's home, and it is filled with childhood memories of my Oma, my Dad, and of me and my sister! We used to put on plays and shows on the front porch, and hide Oma's fancy painted egg collection around the house, and to this day we can't find a few of them! It was great to bring Rylan to one of my favorite places to go as a kid.







Here is Oma with her favorite baby boy! She says that when she gets to Heaven, she wants to have the job of rockin' babies! She is pretty dang good at it! Rylan slept for a couple hours in the car, and yet she STILL managed to put him to sleep on that comfy shoulder!



We all got a kick out of this scene! Rylan and KC both chewin on their chew toys, about the same size, and both fans of the bellies!





Rylan didn't seem to mind Uncle Matthew until he realized that he wasn't his Grandpa! He was happy as a clam and then he turned his head to look at who was holding him, and POOF! Freakout!



0 comments:

Post a Comment