Friday, April 24, 2009

Native Texan (new issue)

Today was filled with your average baby essentials... spit up, giggles, baths, and jumping. My mom always said that she didn't truly understand the term "bouncing baby boy" until she met Mr Ry-man. He loves to jump. His new favorite toy is a monkey that I gave to Jared for Christmas last year. He sings "wiggle it, just a little bit, I wanna see you wiggle it, just a little bit, HIT THE GROOVE!" That monkey and the Ry-man really understand each other, and they bounced all day on the couch.

Also, he has a new found sense of humor! It just CRACKS me UP! His little gummy mouth with one bottom tooth WIDE open with a "GUH guh GUH!" just hits the spot.

P.S. Thanks for the Onesie, Renee! It's too cute!


Bath Time is Fun Time! I love the smell of a clean baby.

Just watchin' some AFV!


Wanna see you wiggle it, just a little bit, HIT THE GROOVE!



0 comments:

Post a Comment